Tips to machine embroidery patters on athletes’ dresses.
To deal with machine embroiders; you can come over the range of materials and fabrics through the extent of your careers. Some unique challenges are present for each type of fabric. Similarly, some standards are available that should be selected for smoothly embroidery machines To deal and embroidery designs.
As we take a look at the past few years, we found out that the athleisure industry has expended outstandingly. From 2015 to 2016, the active wear industry has experienced a vast increase in sales from 2% to 16%. In any other variety of clothing, the massive growth is uncommon, notably for the last years. It is not like other fashion trends that fade after some time. The industry is looking forward to global market size by 2020, which is about $350 billion.
In the upcoming years, as an embroider, you can predict an increasing amount of orders for athlete apparel. Let’s take a look at the various challenges of dealing with athletic apparel. They have a knitter build, but the main difference is that they are lighter, stretchier, and thinner as in comparison with the conventional knit.
People like the basic features of athlete apparel, but it also a purpose of trouble for the embroidering machines or designs. The features which can be individually dealt with in the material by taking the proper measure are softness, stretch, and elasticity. When all these features merge into the same material, it causes trouble. For the stretchy nature of the material, we can add some additional stabilizers. The athletic apparel is very shallow that blocks the way of using additional stabilizers. Athletic apparel needs a tight hopping due to their soft and elastic nature to prevent movement under the needle. The customers will never get the justification of flawed results, and they want you to imprint clean and smooth embroidery machine designs.
As now, you would have understood that athletic wear is not an easy wear. It requires special care and observation for embroidering on athletic material. Following are the tips:
1. when you are dealing with athleisure, always prefer light color and design. Complex logos like heavier designs can instantly ruin the material in a way that disgraces the whole look of the material. Also, very compact designs can make the material not so easy to wear. If a customer is demanding, then explain to them how they are ruining the whole fabric.
2. The requirement of extra stabilization in athletic wear as compared to other fabrics. Multiple layers of tear-away stabilizers also use as an alternative.
3. in activewear, the polyester threads work correctly. Moreover, rayon threads are best for embroidering on athletic apparel. Rayon threads give a softer feel, well-gelled luster, and they are more suitable as compared to polyester because they made from natural fibers in wooden pulp.
4. Embroidery digitization plays an important role in embroidery designs, and it also helps in spreading the business.
5. Use small and 70/10 ballpoint needles instead of sharp end needles, it can ruin your whole fabric and as well as design.